Tuesday, April 6, 2010

""episodes""

Ok here's the best way I can describe Blake ... Wish me luck,
I know he has reflux but at times he suddenly "squeaks" and GASPS big time for air like he suddenly cant breath.. I dont know if this makes ANY sense at all Its really hard to explain much less write. He has small ones through out the day but the "big" ones he turns a blueish tint on his lips not full blown blue but In mid sleep sometimes he just Gasps , gasps ( like a REALLY loud inhale) , and then can breath again ( maybe like a Apnea breathing?? )...

He also has like a REALLY major startle reflex its weird none of the other kids had any issues but his reflex is so bad it scares him hes just constantly moving , twitching I have to keep him wrapped down tightly still...Please tell me I made little sense..

What ever it is its not normal I didnt have these issues with the other 4... I know something isnt right even if he will outgrow it. I just fed him a 4 OZ bottle of the Neocate and he LITERALLY vomited all 4 ozs 3 burp rags and a towel. It wasnt projectile though ....he vomits at least once a day no more projectile though is the thing. This is so dang Frustrating nothing is working and hes so miserable!

With all that said we had a great Easter heres our first family picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment