For the last week all it does is rain here makes a very miserable, humid summer. I need my sunshine and the kids OUT!
We just switched Blakes formula this week from Neocate - Nutramigen and he is eatting SO MUCH more hes going to have a HUGE weight spike! Hes still sleeping like Poo ! Im lucky if we get 2-3 hours per stretch still UGH no wonder I look and feel like poop! ( I also think hes teething)
Jade still is ugh about Golf I dont think she likes it but trying to because Papa and Dad love golf!
Mackenzie is LOVING tennis! She was so sad that Thursday and Friday had no tennis due to rain! I havent seen her excited about anything until tennis. I'm so glad she found something she loves!
Cassidy went to the pool for the first time today she LOVED it cried all the way home because it was time to go.
Gabe is still attached to my side he dont want to swim , play outside NOTHING without me. I cant wait to see how Kindergarten goes.
Neal starts traveling again in a few weeks which REALLY sucks. So it will be time for me to adjust being alone and depressed all the time. Have I mentioned how much it sucks he travels and only home on weekends? Very depressing...
On a good note my sister and her husband is coming first week of July I CANT wait to see her missed her so much!
All in all things are going ok except for the rain!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment