Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Things

Life has been treating us ok. Things I think are starting to get "normal" We started cloth diapering and I must say its VERY easy its not like that old style cloth diapers I wish I wouldve done this with all my kids!

Blake is doing very well! Im amazed how well his meds are doing for him. He still cant seem to have thin liquids at all tried a few times now and power pukes EVERYWHERE! We are about to do the switch from neocate to Nutramigen hoping he tolerates that.

Jade and Mackenzie finishes school tomorrow. They will be in Swimming lessons, Golf for Jade, Tennis for Kenz, and both in Theater. Jade will also have Band camp and Church camp this summer. So we got some Busy times ahead of us.

Gabe and Cassidy are doing really well they start school in the fall both of them! Gabe Kindergarten and Cassidy in Pre-school. Its going to be VERY odd to only have 1 child home kind of saddens me honestly.

All in all things been keeping us busy and still trying to get into a routine with Blake and the 4 others.

Here are Aprils Pictures: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=180802&id=656696718&l=7b2aa700bb

And here is May: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=209472&id=656696718&l=e1782ae0d2

I will try and do better and keeping things updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment