Thursday, July 15, 2010

This blog thing

Im not really good at updating this am I?

Well nothing new just a typical summer.

The older 2 girls have play practice M, T and Thurs. There play is the 22nd I cant wait to see them in action!
They been living at the pool and all around being kids been a good summer for them. There birthdays came and gone had a great time with my sister and her husband. We had a small birthday on the 1st for both girls, the 3rd we did the baseball game and fireworks was probably the best show I ever seen, only thing I didnt care for was the songs weren't very patriotic, but for the last year at Rosenblatt it was so worth it. Blake did GREAT didnt even cry when they went off. Sunday the 4th we had movie day / night. Rocki took them to Toy story 3 and I took them to Eclipse. Monday was just walk around old market spend to much money and then Tuesday the 5th everyone came here we grilled chicken . The men and Rocki went golfing. All in all that was a GREAT week.

Now we are back on a schedule. Blake is doing SO GREAT I cant believe how much he has grown and doing so well. The last 2 nights he has been going to bed at 10 pm and getting up around 6 AM ! I been shocked but of course don't mean I get all that sleep I still wake up at 3 AM as a habit.

August is coming and soon Ill have 4 kids in school. I dont know if Im glad or sad. I cant believe Gabe and Cassidy will be in school. in about 2 weeks Blake turns 6 months and Cassidy turns 4 years old.

Biggest shock of them all is Blake is mobile he now rolls all over the living room floor! 

With 4 kids in school the fees are outrageous we will be spending over $100 to enroll all four not counting lunches or school supplies so if anyone wins the lottery I know a Iowa family who could use the help!

Here is a preview of our July pictures this month so far. Also June in case I didnt post them. Anyways if you made it this far good for you!

June Pictures : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=216969&id=656696718&l=98433b8159

July Pictures: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=226082&id=656696718&l=eaa60a63e2

No comments:

Post a Comment