Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Exhaustion has set in

So its 6 days post op and Cassidy is still not sleeping through the night. Still waking up every hour and just cries and cries. Im ready for her to be back to my happy girl again.

Mackenzie threw up all over herself and floor last night to top it off was great fun in our house I tell you.

To top things off we are in winter storm #3 getting around 5 more inches of snow on top of the 2 feet we already have. Thursday we are suppose to get windchils around -40 yes forty below !!!!!  I would say Im ready for spring but once all this snow melts we will have some major floods so dont know what is worse right now.
weather.com and type in 50025 to see our lovely weather!!

Neal is home this week but for sure travels Monday - He will be leaving on our 7 year anniversary  is that suppose to be my anniversary present? Im getting nervous of him traveling again So close to having this baby I can feel the "changes" in my body, not to mention Im sure the weather and Exhaustion dont help much at all!

Jade has her first basketball game this Saturday and very excited for it. Neal will take the camcorder with him so I dont miss it since Ill be home with sick kids. So far only Mackenzie has gotten the flu and I hope only she gets it and skips everyone else but Im not that lucky at all.

Tomorrow Im hoping to start packing my hospital bag but we will see what tonight brings us we are all so tired from almost a week of no sleep.

Well that is todays update hopefully soon Ill have some good news to talk about instead of all my bitching and moaning how life sucks.. Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment