Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When it rains it pours...

Well , things arent going as well as they should....

Cassidy is 5 days post op now and has been up 4-5 times a night , crying fussy and just all around miserable . They started her on Amoxcillion yesterday and Im PRAYING hoping my big eatter and sleeper will come back! Im beyond exhausted no sleep between pregnancy and her.

Mackenzie came home from school today not feeling well dont know if its from lack of sleep or she has the flu.. she has no fever at least so will just have to play it by ear with her. @ 5:30 she just threw up so now I think on top of everything else YAY WE GOT the flu yippie

Gabe has been mr cranky and pissy and wont eat anything nothing new there though.

Jade has been Miss overly sensitive which happens when she dont get enough sleep.

My sanity has left the house and I hope it all returns soon. Tonight is EARLY bed night I dont care if they dont finish there homework this house needs a good rest.

To top things off we are in a winter storm watch AGAIN 4-8 inches tomorrow!!! That will put us over 2 feet deep in snow which worries me about when it starts melting. Talk about FLOODS!

Neal hasnt went out of town like planned yet, just been working in Blair of course they will make him travel closer to my due date which sucks why not travel now?? And do his office work closer to my due date?

Me I been feeling like crap , I can tell its close to being "time" I been seeing lights , dizzy and exhausted.Braxton Hicks have picked up BIG time going to make me paronoid on the real thing as some has been painful.. Its also getting harder to go up and down the steps not to mention "function" on doing anything . Baby fetal movement is normal just as active so not to terrible worried.

All in all last couple days have just been horrible and miserable the whole house must be getting ready for baby since we are all cranky , miserable and not getting sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment