So we had a major ice storm. Thought we were all prepared until it was way worse then predicted.
Tuesday Night we ended up losing Satellite , I thought no big deal. Went to bed woke up Wednesday @ 6 Am to No power, again thought no big deal can handle a couple hours no power. We have been out of power since. With it off and on but not long enough to get laundry or anything done! Wednesday Night we stayed at Neals parents house. Thursday a hotel and same with tonight. This is getting costly and we cant afford to keep staying at hotels.
All I want is my home, My laundry done, Im tired of being cold and no sleep and eating from gas stations.
I had a doc apt today 38 weeks - I got checked and am 2 cm and baby is low low. I was contracting and they think any day!. I go in Monday for a sweep and Ultrasound.
Tonight was Visitation for Neals grandpa but Im so tired I can barely walk. I felt HORRIBLE saying I wasnt going but I can hardly move , contracting and just all around tired. Tomorrow is the funeral and nothing like getting ready for a funeral in a hotel and with no clothes that fit your pregnant butt!
I had a HUGE break down when we were packing again just cried and cried. Neal travels again this week and I just dont know if I can handle it on my own. I wish there was or is something I could do to guarntee I wouldnt have the baby with Neal gone and no power at my house.
I guess on a GOOD note...they lifted the H1N1 rules and all my kids get to meet the new baby while Im at the hospital!!!
I know I know things could be way worse, I just am so tired, no sleep , miss my house, behind on laundry about 10 loads now, House / hotel hopping every night , contracting , funeral, baby due any day, Kids are all cranky and tired, Neal traveling and I really dont know how much more I can handle
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We constantly have power outtages in our town. I keep trying to convince DH that we need a wood stove s that we don't have to dress in layers and eat cold food during power outages. Luckily one of the quirky things that I collect is oil lamps.
ReplyDeleteI hope the power comes back on before baby arrives :(