Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funeral

So today was the funeral , it was so beautiful. Will have to say Neals cousin Dana has the most GORGEOUS voice and she made the funeral feel complete. It was a nice ceremony and lunch was good to talk with the family.

I been contractiong off and on for a few hours so maybe its some sort of progression. Baby can now come anytime.

We are home now with power, heat and laundry almost caught up. Things today seem to think positive and makes me feel alot better. I even finally was able to pack my hospital bag. So we are ready! Yesterdays doc apt they said I was 2 cm and I go in Monday if I dont have baby this weekend for a membrane sweep and Ultrasound.  I didnt get my US Friday because power was down in that part of the hospital.

I took a couple belly pictures of baby this afternoon since , this will be our last pregnancy.

38 weeks

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment